Audio Mixing Platform (AMP)

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Happy cake day man  (Read 34 times)

Dingbest

• RegularPosters
    • View Profile
Happy cake day man
« on: November 17, 2020, 06:49:49 AM »

Particularly once you realize new 21 cut scenes are near mirrored from NBA MT Coins 20. I honestly feel I'm playing the same damn game however much I love the very small CHANGES here and there. I wonder how I will feel once the honey moon stage is over. Ya, you're more appropriate lol. I'm enjoying a lot of little things, I rather wish to write a"non competitive but highly casual noobs perspective" post or outline once I get more match season in. Might Provide a fresh take to those hardened Park and rec players who just hate everything (with reason, However, I do get it lol)

I liked the cutscenes last year first time. Hated them every other time , but they were like mark at just how far you're in a year. I also am just a Mycareer offline player. That is one point I would have to disagree with my own kind in the event the popular notion is that people WANT all the cut scenes, in between everything, additionally 2k21 popped a complete page ad for mobile one just like I read happened on a UFC match they had to apologize for. I thought my screen had switched to my PC input because I was not expecting that at all.

Eff the cut scenes. Every nba match ought to be like the first high-school games, just flash of white (and why so effin glowing Jesus eff man are you kidding me do they not take into account modern screens how much light they put out, fffff), pleasant quick and simple, or make it a friggin option to turn off cut scenes and effin interviews. I couldn't possibly agree with any player for any reason that this is desirable. However I do remember feeling enthused about the"immersion" experience once I started with 2k20. But, after I have semi involved myself with the game and community these last few months, the last answer isn't any cutscenes/interviews, just let's burn the games, I can't wait till someone way smarter than any of us discovers and acts on an intentional physiological abuse clause or something hidden somewhere in legislation from Buy 2K MT like the 80's which need to be reconstructed for modern scenarios, anything, it's legit preying on us once you tie in their in game buying crimes. No seriously, I am wondering how long it will take before the video game business starts k I on the doorway of the law. I understand if that seems over dramatic, I'm just making a talking point. Chiiiil.