Audio Mixing Platform (AMP)   Audio Mixing Platform (AMP)

Contact us info@audiomixingplatform.com

FORUMS

Author Topic: GUI 10.135 bugs  (Read 212 times)

jlepore

• Beta Team
    • View Profile
GUI 10.135 bugs
« on: October 19, 2018, 07:43:00 PM »
Save window set only saves the first 8 windows.
On a config with 11 windows it only wrote 8 to the file. If I manually update the file to the 11 windows, it will load them. If I then try to resave it to a new file, it only writes 8 of them.

Motormix controllers.
Have 2 motormix with SAC chip modification, so both on Midi controller 1, channels 1 & 2. Tried both the current motormix config files as well as my previously modified versions so it is not a file issue.
Unit 1 works properly.  Unit 2 has issues.  Amp can set the correct names on the controller.  Solo and mutes work properly. Fader input from controller to host works properly. Fader output from host to controller effects the corresponding channels on the first controller.  This happens in both floating and fixed channel assign modes.

jlepore

• Beta Team
    • View Profile
Re: GUI 10.135 bugs
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 01:26:20 AM »
Horizontal toolbar small
Hitting any select button crashed GUI.

Window handling in general seems messed up. Saving GUI config and restarting generates random window layouts in both position and quantity of windows. Also title bar states don't seem to be remembered in the layouts.

jlepore

• Beta Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 06:36:42 AM »
Here's one more for the thread.

A channel set to DCA Safe will draw it's shadow fader incorrectly.  Audio behaves as expected (stays the same despite moving the DCA) but the shadow will move (as if the channel wasn't safed).  Just a UI issue, but thought I'd mention it.  The other issues in this thread are far more serious.

Richard B. Ingraham

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • AMP Stuff on RBI Sound Site
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 02:41:42 PM »
Horizontal toolbar small
Hitting any select button crashed GUI.

Window handling in general seems messed up. Saving GUI config and restarting generates random window layouts in both position and quantity of windows. Also title bar states don't seem to be remembered in the layouts.

I have run into the toolbar crashing the GUI as well on most of the recent GUI builds.  I find you have to open the toolbar, save all your settings.  Close and reopen the GUI and then the toolbar works.

Richard B. Ingraham