Audio Mixing Platform (AMP)   Audio Mixing Platform (AMP)

Contact us info@audiomixingplatform.com

FORUMS

Author Topic: Fixed wdl  (Read 99 times)

jeremyjo

• Beta Team
    • View Profile
Fixed wdl
« on: October 14, 2018, 03:39:09 PM »
I have used several different WDLs but I'm noticing that musicians and volunteer frequently have issues with WDLs getting closed or resized and they can't use the GUI.

I use the Lock WSL feature and try to make things hard to break, but I'm wondering if there is a way to make a little more locked down personal monitor mixer with mix select wdl. Someway to lock position and size more strong?

Any ideas? This is on tablets that are used for musicians to adjust their mixes. So, generally, just faders, pans, mutes and mix select. Maybe more important is somehow locking the GUI layout more strong so it's hard(er) to blow up the GUI layout?

Actually, on the tablets, I really like the way the web GUI operates, but I miss View Groups and there are some color tweaks I wish for on the web gui. Also, I personally don't like the way the slider pan works on the  GUI with a touch screen. To me the rotary control is more usable.

Just asking...

Thanks

J

brettbrandon

• Beta Team
    • View Profile
Re: Fixed wdl
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 04:56:23 PM »
Have you tried closing all the window header bars?

brettbrandon

• Beta Team
    • View Profile
Re: Fixed wdl
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 12:37:49 AM »
I have never messed with it but it looks like you can take care of this here maybe?

See attached pic...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 02:10:28 AM by brettbrandon »