Audio Mixing Platform (AMP)   Audio Mixing Platform (AMP)

Contact us info@audiomixingplatform.com

FORUMS

Author Topic: New Wide Mixer  (Read 615 times)

brettbrandon

• Beta Team
    • View Profile
Re: New Wide Mixer
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2018, 07:23:29 PM »
I don't have any midi ports on this machine right now to check the Midi Indicator so I'll just leave space for it. In this mixer it is just above the Clip Indicator.
The only Widget reference I can find is a 3-1/2 year old xls file. I'm also looking for all the possible parameters available per widget. There seems to be alot of new customization parameters added.

Here is hopefully the last edit of this new mixer. As requested, fader glow is addded but still keeping the aux number as well.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 07:26:19 PM by brettbrandon »

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2018, 10:40:14 PM »
Itís a beautiful thing!  You can turn on the midi indicators by setting up a controller in the press, and assigning it to a mixer wdl. Pick rtpmidi, put in an up address (any), pick the MCU.xml, and youíre in!

Bob

brettbrandon

• Beta Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2018, 11:06:30 PM »
I don't have rtpmidi installed either, no midi at all. It won't let you setup a controller without midi.
It's not a problem. I don't have to see it to place it in the wdl.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2018, 03:37:11 AM »
You don't have to install anything.  Just enable it.  You can set rtpmidi or X-Ctrl.  They both use UDP, and they don't have to actually handshake to be turned on in the GUI.

brettbrandon

• Beta Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2018, 05:59:02 AM »
This is where they came out.
Every time I close the gui and restart, I have to set up the controller again. It is not being saved with the show...