Audio Mixing Platform (AMP)   Audio Mixing Platform (AMP)

Contact us info@audiomixingplatform.com

FORUMS

Author Topic: 0.9.279 gui bugs  (Read 211 times)

mattseymour

• View Profile
0.9.279 gui bugs
« on: October 06, 2017, 09:32:52 AM »
Iím sure these are known, but Iíve used the latest versions in anger for the first time so here are some things Iíve noted.

Ghost faders donít work. Assigning a channel to a DCA shows the ghost fader at infinity. Sometimes they move around but not reliably.

Moving around with a controller (xtouch using rtpmidi in MC mode) switching between mixes and view groups doesnít refresh solo lights.

Also on the controller the Scribble strips were sometimes updated incorrectly. Names appeared correct but fader values seemed troublesome e.g. channel 1 would sometimes say Ďmainí on the lower half of the LCD.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 0.9.279 gui bugs
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 06:48:41 AM »
Hi Matt,

Are you using a controller with a 9th fader?  That was causing some issues before.  Try setting it to 8, and see if that fixes anything.

Bob

mattseymour

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 11:10:12 AM »
Yes I was using an xtouch

gilnavarro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 03:00:07 AM »
Piggybacking on this thread, same GUI version.  I noticed something:

When I use the mixer design wizard and I check the box regarding aux before busses, the aux channels don’t show up in the mixer. If I don’t check the box, the aux channels show up correctly.

Edit, I just saw the other post about this. Sorry about the redundancy. Still an issue though.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 03:01:40 AM by gilnavarro »

mattseymour

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 09:14:06 PM »
Found another one. If the non-solo listen is set to follow the master fader it sometimes just goes silent no matter where the master fader is.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 06:00:00 AM »
Hi Matt,

Can you please describe the exact settings you have in your Solo prefs page, and any other pertinent info.  Thanks!

Bob

mattseymour

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 02:17:49 PM »
Solo output is dante card channels 127-128. Host audio not enabled. Rest of the settings are as default.
It works just fine but if I check the follow master fader box sometimes it's just silence. Hitting solo on a channel is fine, it's just the non-solo audio. I'll send a screen shot when I'm next at the machine.

Unhelpfully I couldn't recreate this reliably. Sometimes it would happen :(